At Tempus we offer our retail & trade customers an extensive range of repair and restoration services. You may have pearls that need restringing, or a ring to be resized, maybe a stone that requires resetting or replacing. Tempus have the resources and skills you need.
Your treasured timepiece may require servicing or rebuilding? You may simply want a new watch battery fitting, which can be completed while you wait giving you time to browse our large retail sales area.
Whatever your repair or restoration requirements are, please contact us by email or If you’re in the area, just pop in to discuss them with us over a relaxing cup of tea or coffee.
Maybe a family heirloom or jewellery that holds a special memories needs attention or you could be planning a major investment in a restoration project, whatever your needs are, Tempus are here to help.
Our secure on-site jewellery workshop is housed as part of our Exmouth jewellery and gift-shop. Our skilled craftsmen and staff are able to advise and attend to your repair or restorations while keeping you apprised of the progress at all times.
We boast an excellent customer service record and feel confident as we introduce new customers to the range of services we have to offer.
- Pearl restringing and cleaning
- Resizing, extending or shortening jewellery items and watch straps
- Repair, restoration and servicing of modern or vintage watches
- Repair, restoration and servicing of modern of vintage clocks and barometers
- Manufacture of replacement glass for modern or vintage watches, clocks and barometers
- Watch batteries and waterproofing (while you wait)
- Free estimates for all repair and restoration projects
- Repairs and restoration to gold and silver jewellery
- Re-clawing, replacing and resetting stones
- Bespoke jewellery commissions and modifications
- Bespoke commemorative jewellery
- Gold plating on Silver
- Silver and Rhodium plating
- White gold restoration, cleaning and polishing
- Personal and insurance jewellery and watch valuations