At Tempus we are able to analyse and repair most of items of jewellery from rings, necklaces, bracelets, earrings and brooches.
If you have any enquieres in regards to your treasured jewellery, please call us on 01395270058 or email usTempus@thejeweller.co.uk to discuss or bring the pieces into the shop. All the work usually gets carried on within the premises, however there may be a delay if we have to supply material, stones or we need to use special machinery which all of it will be communicated to you at the time.
It takes approximatevely 24-48 hours to receive the estimate. Once the estimate has been agreed the repair will take approximately 2-10 days.
In our workshop we are able to do the following:
- Stone Resetting
- Resize Rings (up and down) – depending on difficulty and amount of work, we may be able to do it within the day.
- Add Stabilisers
- Re-tip claws
- To source, match and supply different cut diamonds.
- Setting stones into jewellery
- Rhodium plate white gold jewellery
- Convert items (e.g. rings onto pendants)
- Chain repairs
- Supply and attach screw post and butterfly fittings onto earrings
- Shorten the length of bracelets and chains
- Supply and attach new clasps
- Re-stringing of pearl necklaces and bracelets
- Silverware repairs
- Silver jeweller repairs
- Costumer jewellery repairs
- Engraving or seal engraving on any type of stone (We will have to get in touch with one of our workshops and discuss a time frame and quote)